How can PRENO help?
PRENO has over XX years of experience of campaigning in Portsmouth for racial equality; improve outcomes for the BME community in Portsmouth as well as supporting individuals to challenge racial inequality they may be experiencing.
- Voice issues and concerns experienced by ethnic minorities
- Inform minority ethnic communities about local services, events, opportunities and developments; especially those with a direct impact.
- Deliver funded community engagement type projects.
- Funded research and consultation.
- Funded race equality and cultural awareness training and consultancy.
You can download a PDF copy of the PRENO membership application form here.
If you wish to join us we would be happy to hear from you. Our new address is:
Friendship Centre (Formerly Friendship House)
Elm Grove, Portsmouth, Southsea, PO5 1JT
If you would like to contact us, the best method is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (this is our new email address, please update your address book)
Currently we are running with a team of dedicated volunteers.