Welcome to the PRENO website.
The Portsmouth Racial Equality Network Organisation (PRENO) was established in 2002 to act as a central focus for race equality issues across South East Hampshire. It has been a voice to represent people from different races, faiths, cultures and countries to present common issues to service providers.
- We provide advice on your options and signpost you to get help from relevant services that can support you to resolve issues of isolation, discrimination and exclusion.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration between minority ethnic communities and service providers.
- Inform migrant communities about local services.
- Advise local service services about best practice when providing services to migrant communities, including highlighting potential barriers making services difficult to access.
Mission statement: “Our mission is to help people from different races, cultures and countries understand services and how to use them.”
How to contact us
Currently, we are running with a team of dedicated volunteers.
Telephone: (023) 9287 7189
Fax: (023) 9273 0312
Mobile Phone: 07508935086
(answerphone – please leave a message and contact number)
What We Do…
- PRENO supports all migrant communities with the race and faith agenda in Portsmouth & South East Hampshire.
- PRENO provides developmental support to existing & newly formed migrant community groups
- PRENO identifies opportunities for collaboration between migrant communities & service providers
- How to get involved with PRENO
- How to donate to PRENO
- How to volunteer with PRENO